This trouble maker face mask and neck gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandanna, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
Trouble Maker Face Mask/Neck Gaiter Features:
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
- Breathable fabric
- Washable and reusable
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- One size
- Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
Protect yourself in style! To help kill any germs on the mask, you may want to lightly spray your mask with isopropyl alcohol (at least 90%) after use.
Check out other Face Mask Products
Get the latest Covid-19 Stats – View the Map!
The number of patients diagnosed with COVID-19 grows every day throughout the U.S. and across the world. Experts expect the number of U.S. cases to continue to rise in the coming weeks as more testing detects new infections. The numbers on the USA Today page are based on the latest statistics available, which is likely far lower than the actual number of cases due to limited testing across the U.S. USA Today: Track coronavirus outbreaks across the US and in your state with daily updated maps, total cases and deaths.
What you should know about COVID-19
to protect yourself and others
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person.
- The virus that causes COVID-19 is a new coronavirus that has spread throughout the world.
- COVID-19 symptoms can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness.
Practice social distancing
- Buy groceries and medicine, go to the doctor, and complete banking activities online when possible.
- If you must go in person, stay at least 6 feet away from others and disinfect items you must touch.
- Get deliveries and takeout, and limit in-person contact as much as possible.
Know how COVID-19 is spread
- You can become infected by coming into close contact (about 6 feet or two arm lengths) with a person who has COVID-19. COVID-19 is primarily spread from person to person.
- You can become infected from respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks.
- You may also be able to get it by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it, and then by touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
Prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Avoid public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
- Separate yourself from other people and pets in your home.
- There is no specific treatment for COVID-19, but you can seek medical care to help relieve your symptoms.
- If you need medical attention, call ahead.
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19
- There is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19. The best way to protect yourself is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Stay home as much as possible and avoid close contact with others.
- Wear a cloth face covering that covers your nose and mouth in public settings, like this Trouble Maker Face Mask.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Know your risk for severe illness
- Everyone is at risk of getting COVID-19.
- Older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk for more severe illness.
From the CDC on CoronaVirus
Get Your Trouble Maker Face Mask Today!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.